Sentry at AWS re:Invent
Sentry will be at AWS re:Invent on November 26 through 30 in Las Vegas. We hope to see you there! Unless you’re not going, in which case we hope to see you somewhere else at a different time.
There are a couple of ways to meet with us at re:Invent. You can:
You’ll find us at booth #611, near the entrance to the Expo hall at the Venetian. Come by to:
- See demos of new Sentry features
- Pick up a pair of very nice Sentry socks — and maybe some buttons too, if you’re lucky
- Ask questions of our very experienced team
- Learn how to do things with Sentry that you didn’t previously know you could do
- Laugh at all the mildly funny jokes you’ll hear
Or you can:
If you’d like to set aside some extra time to meet with us to ask deeper questions or have a longer conversation, reach out to email@example.com and we’ll set something up.
Sentry works with virtually every language and platform. This remains true whether you’re hosting your app in the cloud with AWS or down here on earth with bare metal. Learn more.